View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 04:41 PM   #284
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
You aren't going going hear me arguing that turnovers haven't been a problem.

I just think we have to pump the breaks on acting like we aren't going to curb them. Especially Patrick.

Yes it's been ugly at times but this dude has a pretty good track record and there's a lot of season left.
I don't know if it's complacency or big headedness or Mahomes and the offense feeling they have to live up to their hype or what.

I think some of it might be frustration at what defenses are doing to them now. With us being a throw-first offense, running the ball is something they aren't used to doing out of necessity. Teams right now are daring us to run the ball and play dink-dunk. Even the announcers in the first half were saying Mahomes had check downs that were open but got to them too late and they ended up getting covered because he kept looking to go long.

Gonna have to find a new balance on offense because until we start making teams pay for covering deep against the pass they are going to keep doing it. We saw that some towards the end of the game because we were running the ball well.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote