View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 04:34 PM   #282
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Oh they shoulder the majority. Which is why I think it's funny have these mouth breathers thought at half time we were going to win by 3 scores.

That being said we were in position to extend the lead against the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Ravens and blew it with a turnover.

We were in position to beat the Chargers and blew it with turnovers.

We had a chance at taking the lead against the Bills and...you guess it.

Today we should have went into the half up 30-10 instea of losing 10-13 because of turnovers.
You aren't going going hear me arguing that turnovers haven't been a problem.

I just think we have to pump the breaks on acting like we aren't going to curb them. Especially Patrick.

Yes it's been ugly at times but this dude has a pretty good track record and there's a lot of season left.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote