View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 02:14 PM   #181
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Don't pretend any of you were thinking "it's all good" after our 3rd turn over again.

We were facing a pivotal moment in our season and finally responded and thankfully pulled it out.

But anyone who says their shit wasn't worried after turnover #3 is full of shit.
I wasn't going say **** you Pete but **** you Pete. I wasn't worried. Mahomes was leading NFL in touchdowns and three of his interceptions we're off his star WR hands so I'll say this **** you Pete there is no WTF with Mahomes
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.