View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:58 PM   #914
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Thank you so much for proving my point. A screed spouting bile at 'hillbillys' 'morons' and 'backwoods rejects' at the same time you weep like a broad about racism, sexism and homophobia.

You're just as resentful and impulsive as Gruden, you just think you're sanctified.

And I say that NOT to weep about your disparaging comments, but to point out the hypocrisy of your weeping.

If you feel the way you've expressed yourself, I welcome the honesty and am adult enough to deal with it without emotional blackmail. Just wish others had that level of maturity and equanimity.
This
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote