View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 12:19 PM   #192
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
Some of them are definitely morons. But, some of them are also reacting to a story lacking in details. Not everyone knows the depth of this story like we do. Though, we do know about it and anyone in the media who was really concerned with doing their job could find it and report all of it. This situation is a nice example of why I have trust issues with the media.
You mean simple things like fact checking that he's in the NFL Hall of Fame?

Thank goodness he was there to lead us to that world record, though. I remember just sitting there on my hands, and then I saw Ty and I erupted in sound and fury!
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote