Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 08:41 AM   #107
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
I really like Yaphet Kotto and Jane Seymour but the comic relief sheriff really hurt that movie, imo. And then they brought him back for The Man with the Golden Gun!

I've been doing a mini marathon of some of the better (imo) Bond flicks and I may need to revisit that one.
I enjoy the locations, especially New Orleans and the island, and the “voodoo vibe” that naturally fit with those places. Baron Samedi is a nice little small role character that helps sell that vibe.

I can’t disagree with you on the sheriff, and his return in MWTGG was even worse. There is plenty of silly and cheesy aspects of the film to roll your eyes over but, as I said those moments seem to just kept getting worse with each passing film (and in all fairness the first steps down that path were taken before Moore took on the role). But different strokes and all.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote