Thread: Football Justin Herbert or Mahomes?
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2021, 11:02 AM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I said in the off-season that the Chargers were the team to watch going forward....as Herbert is cheap for the next 3 seasons.

Their main issue has always been injuries/coaching.

Chargers have a 4 billion dollar stadium to fill...in a city that doesn't want them. Of course the pundits and mouthpieces are going to hype them..

People are suffering from over-exposure with Mahomes...he's so good, they just take him for granted now.

Albert Breer was just on Cowherd & said that Mahomes has been the runaway winner as the QB every GM, head coach, scouts wanted but that more of them are mentioning Herbert now, but they would pick Patrick right now but it’s close.

Dolphins really ****ed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.