Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 04:56 PM   #45
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Agreed. I enjoyed it. Show is good when it tries hard. The Beard episode and the Christmas episode still sucked. Especially the Beard one where he broke up with the psycho **** anyway. Just didn’t enjoy that. At all.
A lot of people hate the Beard episode (and I get why), but it worked for me.

Quote:
But the rest was still pretty good. I laugh every time Roy Kent does angry guy shit. (Fuuuuuuuu…n ). Still love the Keeley and owner characters (surprisingly, on paper the should suck). Lasso is still a good watch and Lasso and Beards back and forth is worth the time.
Roy Kent is probably my favourite character on this show. Reminds me a bit of Dr. Cox from Scrubs (which I feel is similar tonally to Ted Lasso, maybe not unintentionally considering Bill Lawrence is the creator of both).

Quote:
I’m presuming it won’t get cancelled after all the awards but you never know. I hope they do another season.
It was initially planned for 3, but I strongly suspect it will end up being more than that given its popularity and acclaim.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.