View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 07:29 AM   #825
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
He was the only coach I thought would be able to turn that franchise around. Even though they hadn’t done much the previous three seasons, I still remember him as the one that turned the tables of the Chiefs dominating the Raiders. Part of me likes to see him go, but definitely not this way.
Yall know what the deal is here. Jason Whitlock is the only person in the media with the balls to tell the truth. Gruden should have known better but delving into peoples private conversations are taking it too far.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.