Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 06:16 PM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Just watched it. It was...ok. I guess. The pre opening credits scenes are the best.

Craig just isn't a very good Bond. He just isn't suave, and I don't think his acting was very good here. The emotional stuff stuff didn't work for me either.

SPOILERS

- So Q is gay?

- I'm not sure what the bad guy's plan was? Who was he targeting? Everyone?

- Some good action scenes early on, but the last section felt like a video game.

- The ending was not good. Bond pretty much committed suicide because he couldn't hook up with his ex. I'm not buying that. Maybe there are other interpretations, but he seemed to give up after he gets poisoned. And why would the bad guy let on that he had just infected him? Seems like that would be a nice surprise for the guy who just killed him.

- The dialogue was weak throughout the entire movie. The ending scene should have had some A+ material, but it was surprisingly weak. They should have ended things with the explosion.
Spoiler!
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.