View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 03:06 PM   #31524
Starter

Neutral observer here. I want my Patriots facing teams like the Chiefs in the playoffs again.

I don't see a great team in the AFC this year so KC still has a chance to make the playoffs and then make the SB. This year, Mahomes hasn't had the luck when it comes to avoiding turnovers. Last game his 2 INTs were not really his fault. Hill dropped a catchable ball. Could it have been thrown better? Probably. But it should have still been caught.

Defensive lineman intercepting a ball after a batted pass is just mostly bad luck.

Mahomes had a lot of turnover worthy plays last year and got away with most of them. Got lucky to not have to alter the way he took chances last year or end up with many more interceptions. Not saying he can't adjust. He probably can adjust and will adjust.
stevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutstevegroganfan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote