View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 10:12 PM   #427
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You can't tell me Jerry Jones doesn't use some old timey vaguely racist terms in his work emails, I believe it in my bones. Like calling someone a ragpicker or something lol one of those words you don't even know what they mean but they just feel wrong

I bet that Jerry's email leaked years ago and became the basis for Grandpa Simpson's various rants:

https://www.goldderby.com/gallery/th...-gripes/7-8-2/

“Hey, listen! Now, my story begins in 19-dickety-2. We had to say ‘dickety,’ ‘cause the Kaiser had stolen our word ‘twenty.’ I chased that rascal to get it back but gave up after dickety-six miles…What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie. That’s your problem. Now, I’d like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the ‘terlet.’ Stop your snickering! I spent three years on that terlet!”
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.