View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 10:08 PM   #425
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I had a work email back in the early 90's. I treated it as an instrument for formal workplace communication. I never put anything in any email ever that was not work appropriate. I wasn't told to treat it that way. Seemed fairly obvious to me. But I'm not a ****ing moron.
As someone mentioned previously, it sounds like this was Gruden's personal email, that was sent to Bruce Allen's work email. Bruce Allen is the one who got in trouble with the NFL for the workplace violence thing, which is actually how this was discovered. They just had Gruden's emails as part of that. Gruden wasn't even working for the NFL when he wrote the emails.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.