Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 02:30 PM   #938
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’d only punt if I was inside my own 30 & even then if it was less than 4 yards I might consider it depending on the game situation. This defense routinely gives up 10+ yard plays. I’d practice all week telling my players we have 4 plays to make 10 yards vs the worst defense in the league. We aren’t punting in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely. It's insanely demoralizing when a team stops the offense after three downs and has to defend for a fourth. Given how difficult it is to stop a decent team, I'd consider it regularly, good or bad.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.