View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 01:19 PM   #3559
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
You’re just a 2 dimensional thinker…I mean, do you even madden, bro?
My favorite part about it is that every week I turn on the TV or the radio and here some talking head yap about "the blueprint" to slowing down the Chiefs.

3 games into Patrick Mahomes career some moron on a message board says "hey guys, teams are going to get tired of getting beat deep and play a 2-deep zone..."

And I'm supposed to pretend like this is some novel concept that it took 2 seasons to figure out and that Andy Reid, one of the best offensive minds in NFL history isn't going to be prepared for it.

That all it's ever taken in the NFL was to just not get beat deep and suddenly HoF players/coaches won't be able to move the football.

This is the most obvious, self-evident horseshit in the world. Yet these guys act like they just figured out cold fusion and that the Chiefs are just screwed. It's "wait until they get tape on Mahomes" in its dumbest form.

It's just hilarious. Of course teams are going to play 2-deep zone. They were always going to do it. And Reid was always going to adjust when they do. And the team is still going to score 40 points if Patrick Mahomes stays upright and they don't turn the ball over.

But keep patting yourselves on the backs, pre-game guys. You're doing great work here...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote