Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 06:43 AM   #932
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRS13 View Post
And it has nothing to do with the offensive side of the ball. This is the worst defense in the NFL. It’s vermeil Era suck. They are a joke. If you are past the 50 and less then 3rd and 6, absolutely no reason to punt.

I’d only punt if I was inside my own 30 & even then if it was less than 4 yards I might consider it depending on the game situation. This defense routinely gives up 10+ yard plays. I’d practice all week telling my players we have 4 plays to make 10 yards vs the worst defense in the league. We aren’t punting in this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote