Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 09:05 PM   #922
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
This was the Eagles. They didn't punt. Do you realize that. It was game 4.
Yeah, I get that. And while the defense didn't play great, they did force PHI to kick 3 FGs, and did stop them twice; once to end the 1st half, and the other on downs late in the 4th.

So was it a great performance? No, but all things considered it was better.

In 2019 when Spags took over, it took a full 12 weeks for the defense to get comfortable and start playing consistently well. It shouldn't be a surprise that with 5 new starters (if we include CJ moving to DE) that they're going to struggle for awhile. We should be looking for signs of improvement, particularly at CB (two brand new players) and LB (basically two new starters). The DL also has two new guys, and they haven't even all been on the field at the same time since week 2? I'll reserve my judgement until 've seen a little more.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote