Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 11:53 AM   #885
sorta mod-ish

I don't think Berry was or is a quitter, but I do think he used his situation to leverage the Chiefs into the contract he got. The team wanting assurances he would be available for the long term is just good business on their part, but I also understand the potential negative perception that would have come with that just as Berry and his agent did.

It's a shame all of this happened to him. He could have legit gone down as one of the very best safeties to ever do it. His 2016 season is as good as any safety that ever played the game.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.