Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 10:13 AM   #879
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Cowboys. He didn't sign
Colts were a rumor, too.

I think it's clear his body is done. He and his agent made a big deal about coming back "stronger than ever" in both 2020 and 2021 and he didn't sign with the teams he was connected to.

I remember during the 2019 season a doctor had commented on Berry that our bodies sometimes don't heal the same way after extensive chemo. I just don't think he ever bounced back from his achilles tear and he could never play with the same intensity.

The idea that he planned to bounce after signing the contract doesn't hold water with me. The dude erased Gronk his prime in one of his greatest performances ever. I just don't think his body was able to recover from that injury that day. The Chiefs recognized that and cut him, and they were called "cold" at the time, but the fact he hasn't signed since shows that this was the right call.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.