Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 08:20 AM   #870
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Bro, I’ve shared this many times on here, but I went to every training camp from 2002-present (exception being covid 2020) and every year Tony would avoid signing for anyone and even went as far as to mess with the kids at camp by starting to walk over to the crowd of kids chanting his name with outstretched arms asking for moments if his time to sign something they could put on there wall to always remember…he would get 15-20 feet away and then wave and jog off. He was the worst I have ever seen at it. He literally couldn’t give a shit about fans, at all.

Perception isn’t always reality with these guys.
These type of experiences are told many times, so the general idea of these interactions with him have to be true.

I have a total different experience with Tony G. that I've also posted on here several times. I did some work for his charity while doing some Chiefs Coalition stuff. I spent hours with him. I went to his home on the plaza 3 times. October brought me drinks while we were planning logistics of the charity event, couldn't have been nicer having a stranger in her home. I saw him at the charity events sign everything for a long time. Just my experience.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.