Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 06:08 PM   #856
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I was watching a lot of Josh Gordon last night. After watching some of his interviews etc, it's easy to see why he gets so many 2nd chances.

When people think of addicts they think of introverts, dummies, someone who may have a disheveled personality. Images of "thugs" (****ing hate that word) may creep into your head.

Gordon is smart. Charismatic. Takes ownership. Articulate. He's honest. It's easy to see why people would view him as a good guy that fell into bad circumstances and could be helped.

Hard Knocks showed him to be pretty smart. Drugs are powerful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.