Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 03:49 PM   #851
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I sat at the same table at some Special Olympics fundraiser thing with Nick Lowery and Mike Bell. It was the Monday after the 1982 strike (when we were scheduled to have our first prime time game in forever that Thursday against Atlanta).

They were both very nice. Nick Lowery spent like an hour explaining the players' position in the strike to my mom.

Nick Lowery left before I could get his autograph. So my mom sent him a letter, and he sent me back a nice autograph that said "Kick as high as you can!' with a drawing of a football going through the goalposts. I wondered if he thought I was one of the special olympians.
I didn't see that last sentence coming.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.