Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 02:10 PM   #836
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Asshole refused to sign my hat at training camp when I was just a kid.

Nobody else was around. It was his rookie year, before he had done jack ****ing shit in the league. I was just a kid going, "Mr. Gonzalez, could you sign my hat, please?" And the dude thought he was already NFL royalty or some shit.

Asshole gave me a look of contempt like I'm the scum of the earth, turns his back, and walks away.
I have had several friends that met Tony in, around KC and to a person they all said the same thing, when the cameras are off he's a total douche bag.
The only ones that sang a different tune were the few that either met him at a "Meet and Greet" or were in advertising and therefore had something to offer him. Those people told me he was quite the gentleman but to the average schmo on the street he's an ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Eat a dick, Tony. I hope October goes nuts and murders you with a kitchen knife.
I wouldn't go quite that far but I have no use for him and find it funny how now that the Chiefs are contenders he wants to claim a love for Chiefs Kingdom.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.