View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 01:17 PM   #144
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
I love these, and I will always love them. Some more than others- but they are primarily made for 12 year olds. That the 'science' doesn't hold up to scrutiny is...well...unimportant.

My only gripe is that in the past few films GODZILLA, the 'King of the Monsters', always seems to barely win his battles without some sort of assistance / intervention. I mean, gah-damn... can't they have one or two fights where he rips shit and straight fux bad guys up without almost dying-- showing everyone why...you know...he's the Alpha kaiju?

Small gripe.
Well they've still gotta create some suspense and truthfully, he really only struggled against 2v1s (the MUTOs), Ghidorah (a literal alien), and Mechagodzilla (a machine).

It's pretty clear that none of the terrestrial Titans are able to stand up against him. He wrecked the MUTOs, Kong, and Rhodan plus Mothra clearly defers to him.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote