Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 12:43 PM   #832
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's a number of stories around CP from Chiefs fans who say something similar regarding TG. While ive never met him, the way he handled his exodus gave credence to the stories shared by Chiefs fans who have met him.
I've probably told this story years ago but my sister was the live in nanny for Will Shields and his wife for several years. She cant say enough good things about them. She met his wife in classes at KC Wesleyan and they became friends and she ended up nannying for them.

Anyway she went to the ProBowl with them in 1997 I think it was and long story short she met some other players there and her least favorite was Derick Thomas. Said was a complete douche.

Maybe he was having bad week.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.