Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 02:33 PM   #786
World's Best Boss

Yeah. I went into cruise control with my fandom after the Colts loss. Followed the games on Gamecast or followed them here. Watched maybe 2-3 games a season through 2016. This was after loyally watching every game in the Pioli era. I just could get invested in a season that I knew was going to end as a 1 score game with the superior opposing quarterback in the victory formation.

I just had seen Alex's script play out too often with the Marty era. Until we had a QB who was willing to take bold risks to win in the clutch, I just wasn't at all confident that Andy could get us over the top.

Then one day, I was driving home in the rain, and the Denver talk radio hosts said the Chiefs had just traded for the 10th pick in the draft...
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.