View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 02:25 PM   #785
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

still can't believe any of you were invested in a team led by alice smiff

we win there, so what? they were doomed
This is my answer as well.

I checked out of actually caring about the Chiefs on-field results for the entirety of the Alex Smith era.

I was at a friend's house watching that game. I had predicted a loss. When 28-3 happened, friend started giving me crap. It stopped around the time Luck recovered his own fumble or whatever.

What's even worse, though, is I can't imagine being so bought into that team that you let that loss prevent you from enioying what is happening now.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.