Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 01:34 PM   #754
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That clip is actually why I'm OK with Mahomes bailing from the pocket. If he was able to get out of there and extend that play for another second, he'd have seen Hardman there for the big play.

I don't think this OL is that great yet.
No, but an Oline need time together to develop the chemistry and communication needed to be an effective unit. In fact, that is what separates the truly great Olines from average or good - Tait, Waters, Weizmann, and Shields were together FOREVER, which is how when we traded for Willie Roaf and kicked Tait to RT, the Oline was SO ****ING GOOD.

None of these guys starting had ever met before this year, and we're only coming up on week 4. Give them time. Give Gordon time.

We want to peak in December, not September.

I'm so not worried about the offense.

This defense though 😳
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote