View Single Post
Old 09-30-2021, 08:51 AM   #11608
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
I have a healthy stack of silver in various forms and a little gold, but most of it has been from gifts over the years and buying random stuff at estate auctions when the crowd just doesn't realize what's actually being sold. I honestly have no clue what it's worth and have never even added it up. Just throw any additions I stumble upon in the safe. In general, it would probably be one of the worst investments a person can make, but I regularly invest in shit that actually dies so my perspective is obviously skewed.

I do watch the markets though, but more as an indicator of what the general population, and more specifically those type of people, may be thinking.
I've always wanted a safe.

I feel like you haven't really made it until you have a safe in your house.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.