Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 01:22 AM   #32
Perpetual Mediocrity

For me, I enjoy the risk taking and character development in S2. It's obvious that not every choice the writers are making is hitting (although I personally quite liked the Beard episode and believe the show could use more like it), but it's definitely a far more interesting show this season than it was in S1. And don't get me wrong, S1 was fine. It was solid sports dramedy (albeit a bit formulaic) and I enjoyed it. But if it remained that way, Ted Lasso was always going to be just decent and never great. You've gotta take some chances to reach that level (and they definitely haven't yet) but at least they're giving it a shot.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote