Thread: Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 05:37 PM   #342
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
He is a big receiver, hopefully the attention Hill and Kelce draw can help him out, because when I last saw him play, he ran like he had a piano on his back.

I dont expect Gordon to be running by anyone, but if he can make some solid midrange catches in space, and run FORWARD after the catch, im all for it.

For the two weeks before he pisses positive again anyway.
He's never been a burner despite having that reputation. I'm showing he ran a 4.54 40-yard dash and I'm sure at 31 yrs old and heavy drug use it's not any better than that.

Andy likes to run more routes that rely on shifty quick WR than a big body WR but perhaps we can throw some 50/50 balls to him in one an one coverage or some fades since Kelce and Hill garner so much attention.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.