Thread: Movies and TV Ted Lasso is a good show
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 10:49 AM   #28
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
I've been steadily getting annoyed with the developing plot lines this season. The love affair from the owner and player, the therapist and Ted's inability to function without breaking down every episode, every character losing their identity, Nate being an asshole. Just getting on my nerves. It has culminated with the funeral Rick Roll, and I might now be out after this season.
Agree with all that. Until now, there's usually something in an episode that I like. Last one just left me chuckling and saying, "Really?"

At this point, next season will focus on Ted's 8-year-old cousin from Herefordshire ("The Cousin Oliver Syndrome," after the Brady Bunch character) that he didn't know existed who comes to live with him.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.