View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 06:35 PM   #58
In Search of a Life

I love the genre, and I'd find it very difficult to nail down a favorite. But I'll post a couple I've seen posted that I'd like to add a bit to, and some that I didn't see mentioned that I think some might really like.
  • Stagecoach (There are so many John Wayne options, that I'll just go with this one)
  • No Name On The Bullet (The way the hero and villain roles are set all in a jumble is something I always find worth watching when this comes on)
  • Johnny Guitar
  • The Naked Spur
  • The Wild Bunch
  • Destry Rides Again
  • Shane
  • Winchester '73
  • Ride The High Country
  • The Ox-Bow Incident

And, for one that might be off the board, you might want to check out "El Topo".
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.