View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 06:34 PM   #57
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Honestly haven’t watched it since it aired, but remember being pretty amped for it because I’d already read the book several times… just remember being disappointed with several things

Struck me as what it was, a made for tv series with a limited budget

You’re more than welcome to your take, glad you enjoyed the movie… but dude the book is considered possibly the definitive story, look up some ratings and reviews

It’s a wealth of insight into all sides of that story
I've read more books about Custer than I can remember. I'm not saying it was bad; I enjoyed it. It's collecting dust on the bookshelf in the hall about 20 feet from me. But Connell rambled from topic to topic in no particular order, which I found annoying. It was like the reading a Nolan movie.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.