View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 07:57 AM   #1136
Starter

Get a VPN. Connect to Brazil. Signup for NFL International Gamepass. $74 for the season + 13/mo vpn if you wouldn't normally have one.
You get all games Live, playoffs, Superbowl (no blackouts), All older games (I only looked through last year), NFL redzone and 40 min condensed games.

https://www.expressvpn.com/stream-sports/nfl/

Issue I have run into is getting it onto a TV. I've been using a laptop output via HDMI, works great. You can set up the VPN for your whole network which would allow you to cast. Supposedly there is also a international Gamepass app for firestick.

Beware running work devices through VPN, 15 minutes after installing VPN I got pinged by the network Admin asking me if I was in Brazil.... Network flagged me for travelling from Kansas to Brazil in minutes, locked my account.
Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.Chazno is not part of the Right 53.