Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 12:21 PM   #133
MVP

We just switched to youtubeTV from google fiber TV. Google gave us a free chromecast for every TV box we had. Liking it so far, although it froze up on me three times during the Ravens game Sunday night. Other than that it has been flawless.

Love that it runs Android TV as I have two nvidia shields on my main two tvs, so the home screen looks the same and doesn't confuse the wife.

Google bill dropped from 200 to 70. YoutubeTV for three months at 54.99 plus another ten for redzone. Figured I would only do the redzone package during the season, as the other sports channels that are a part of the package I can live with out, so it is a net savings every month.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.