View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 12:40 PM   #16449
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
LOVE Ghost Pepper salt. It's so efficient. Season your food as normal, only now it's got that heat without other flavors [vinegar, for example] to interfere.

It's PERFECT for mac and cheese, fancy homemade or cheapo Kraft dinner. All that creamy cheesy goodness, now with a little Ghost Pepper salt, it has that kick without changing the flavor of the mac and cheese itself.

EDIT: I should pimp my favorite source - https://www.spiceandtea.com/salts.html
Nice, a lot of great choices there. I bought a 3 pack from Sonoran Spice Co a few years ago with jalapeņo, habanero, and ghost pepper salts, and it doesn't take much ghost pepper salt to give it a good kick (plus a bit of coughing while it grills).

Also forgot the Crown maple syrup aged in bourbon barrels for the carmelization, picked up at Costco.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.