View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 02:00 PM   #31226
World's Best Boss

Because WASP happened when down by two scores I think having 7 minutes left is about equivalent to the play against Baltimore since we were down by one score there.

I'll agree the Baltimore play elevated Patrick to the presumptive MVP favorite in the sports world because he A. put the team on his shoulders with 90 seconds left, B. made a play that likely only he could make and, C. led his team to an unbelievable comeback win in overtime and elevated the Chiefs to be the team to beat in the AFC.

But, it's still gotta be WASP for me. He was getting obliterated throughout that game against the 49ers and kept firing. Legendary stuff right there.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote