View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 01:36 PM   #31223
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Wasp was incredible and obviously my second place choice.

Here’s the difference to me.

1. Wasp came with around 7 minutes left in the game on a third down. Our chances of winning dramatically decrease if Mahomes doesn’t make that play, but it’s still possible. There was 1:30 left when Mahomes converted the 4th and 9. That game is absolutely over if we don’t connect.

2. Other QBs can make the throw that Mahomes made on Wasp. It probably isn’t a top 10 Mahomes throw if that happens in the first half. I’m not sure any other QB (except Rodgers) can make that 4th and 9 throw. It’s a top play no matter the situation. Dropped in beautifully between 4 Ravens. Just crazy stuff.

There’s no wrong choice here, but the 4th and 9 takes it for me.
I totally understand that. Both plays are my 1&2, but Wasp is 1 just because the stakes were the highest, SB at stake and that was the dagger that deflated their defense that had held him in check for most of the game. That throw broke them, and they knew that the same thing all the other teams we faced in the playoffs was about to happen to them. But 4th and 9 is def my second favorite.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.