View Single Post
Old 09-09-2021, 12:49 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
The salary cap is going to make big jumps over the next few seasons. They'll probably try to make sure that it's spread out over a few years but it's going up.
That and both Allen and Mayfield are getting paid...Allen already. So unless this new wave of QBs turn into something special, quickly...there is a window for KC.

Mahomes contract, and correct me if I'm mistaken, is set-up to be "massaged" on yearly basis...and he has stated he's more interested in being on a competitive team.

He got some good advice as being on a perennial SB contender will make you more money in the long-haul...even after retirement.

As a fan...if they make it to 3 consecutive SBs...and winning two...I'll be content for the rest of my life.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.