View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 10:52 AM   #849
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
My local bookstore guy says they are "the best books that I never recommend to anyone" because of how dense they are. He's read through the series multiple times over the years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
I’ve been through them twice now and definitely got more out of it the second time around. They are indeed dense.
I've read the series as a whole twice, several of the earlier books three times.

Last year I listened to the whole series on audio book and picked up things I missed while reading.

Definitely a dense series and well worth the time investment.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.