View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 12:29 PM   #662
Veteran

I'm listening to the new Iron Maiden album on Youtube. I liked the first track they released, The Writing On the Wall, but the next three tracks I've heard haven't been very good. All three of the songs have been extremely long (10 to 12 minutes) and they have some uninspired synthesizer sounds in the background. Edit: the rest of the album is pretty much the same. Average song length is over 8 minutes. It's just the same old stuff.

I love the first 4 Maiden albums and they had a few good songs on their late 80s albums, but I think they've been stuck in a rut for almost 30 years now.

Top two songs from the album:

Last edited by Mennonite; 09-04-2021 at 01:13 PM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.