Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2021, 01:20 PM   #38968
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
I'm pretty sure you brought that in with you. Have you been eating BlackOp's poop, too? It's almost in your pores.

Thanks for stopping by, though. Sincerely.
It's not bad.

Better than the old setup at the Mange. Definitely easier to read on a phone.

I know it's a big deal moving a large fanbase to a new BB as the same migration was done here for Chiefs fans way back in 2000 from the old KC Star BB (albeit for MUCH different reasons) to Chiefs Planet.

I wish you continued success in your new BB home and continued failure for your favorite football team.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote