View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 09:55 AM   #9449
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Nothing will happen anytime soon I don't think but my gut tells me it will be the B1G.

lol at Mountain West or Missouri Valley, they'd stay in the Big 12 and expand before they did that

I'm seeing a lot of smoke on twitter that KU is moving back towards investing big money in the football stadium again and that it is because of the B1G
We already got rid of the track, what more do they want!

I honestly don't care much about football, but I get it. I'm really fine with going to the Big East at last resort (if no B1G or ACC) since they are a basketball major. Maybe we could then go football only in MTN West or something - but really - who cares about KU football.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.