Thread: Video Games Madden 22
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 04:36 PM   #10
legend

Seriously, I'm so ****ing pissed. I haven't seen one place online where EA has addressed this issue. I have limited free time and one of the few things I like doing with it is running through franchise mode. It's therapeutic and shit. I finished a run with the dolphins in June on m21, and thought to myself, I'll just wait till August to start another franchise mode since the new game will have the 17 game seasons. So I've been stoked about this for 2 months. I even carved out a bunch of time this weekend to play. I'm very stingy with money so 60 bucks was a big commitment here. I should have just gone to a ****ing royals game with the money and then atleast when my team finishes with 0 I'm not shocked. **** EA.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote