Thread: Video Games Madden 22
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 04:27 PM   #9
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Nope.
This is ****ing bullshit. I set up a quick franchise mode and played a game and had no issue just to see. So then I started over and spent 2 hours setting up franchise mode the way I normally would and 2 out of the 4 games I've played have had this stupid bug. Sixty ****ing dollars just for updated rosters and a 17 game schedule. For some stupid reason that's worth it to me, I didn't need any new features. And I can't even play the ****ing games. **** these people.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.