Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 05:35 AM   #38633
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You know and I know...the very moment the Doinks are competitive again...they will be right back to talking shit...and Milehigh will fire up his passive-aggressive game.

It was all good when HGH was winning...but then Mahomes had the best start to a career in NFL history and Horseface was exposed for the imposter he always was....really put a damper on the smack talk.

If only they had drafted Fields...they could have started dreaming of not getting swept by the Raiders again this season.
Well, you nailed it for the most part. Why talk trash and sling crap when you're not at the top? And, even while Denver was on top through the last SB run, I wasn't posting a lot of crap or creating threads. I kept it contained to here or whatever someone else posted.

The MHM that joined the board (the Griese days), compared to the MHM of the last 6-8 years are fairly different people. I have mellowed a bit from my late 20's to my entering 50 era.

It was also just such a dramatic shift... it hit me (and most everyone) by surprise. I mean, KC seemingly overnight had gone from Charlie missing the football thanks to Lucy yanking it away at the last minute ever year, to Charlie pounding Lucy after nailing a 60 yarder flawlessly every time.

Who da thunk it? But, again - I said it then and I'll say it now, the great majority of KC fans deserved this most recent run. You guys put up with a tremendous amount of suffering and despair for like 3+ decades... certainly the likes to which I have never experienced.

So, here's to 2021...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote