Thread: Chiefs Prince Tega Wanogho
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2021, 02:21 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I keep hoping he is the back-up left tackle and not Remmers. Regarding the PFF thing, though, I don't think that included starters. There was a post about it the other day, and there is a minimum snap count that most/all of them did not make the cut for.
Yeah the thing I saw was rookies and over a certain number of snaps, so wouldn't count Niang, Smith, Creed. I still thought he thought he looked surprisngly good. He looks very quick and athletic but not massively stout, and "technically raw" from what I've heard, but I know nothing about OL play.

You'd be worried if he came in against top opposition but he looks like he has loads of talent and potential. That was the thought when he went to the Eagles I think - lots of talent but needs development. I guess you learn by doing, would be great if he steps up in the next two games.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote