Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2021, 10:37 PM   #1249
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I hear ya. There is just so much bland boring crap out there.
Have you seen Mr. Robot by any chance? It stars Rami Malek and Christian Slater. It was a popular show on USA Network that premiered in 2015 about a computer hacker with lots of problems and gets into tons of trouble with the wrong people. I thought it was really well done & pretty "out there". It has 4 seasons. I'm pretty sure Season 1 is on Amazon Prime to stream these days.
i watched most if not all of the first two seasons, but availability became an issue over time
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.