View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 03:24 PM   #1645
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I'm out of town and I bought some gummies and some chocolates and now I need to get them home. Should I even worry about taking this stuff on the plane? Just put in my back pack with my laptop and go about my business or should I try to disguise/hide it? Or is to risky?
I'd probably just carry them on, but I've got giant balls, so...

Are you arriving in a destination where MMJ or RMJ is legal? Then you have nothing to worry about.

If you're coming into KCI, Platte City guys are assholes and you can buy that shit here, so I'd personally eat them all before I get on the plane...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.